The main API Key is what you used to integrate your Cliniko to your Cliniq Apps account. This allows you to easily import your clients from Cliniko into Cliniq Apps. The security role of the main API key owner must be:
- an Administrator that is also a practitioner
- or a practitioner
These 3 points must be set exactly as it is in Cliniko:
Here's the step-by-step guide on how to generate the main API Key.
Step 1: Get your Cliniko API key
- Login to your Cliniko account
- Go to My Info->API key
- Generate a new API key
- Select it then copy (CMD + C or CTRL + C) it to your clipboard.
Step 2: Add your Cliniko API key to your Cliniq Apps account
- Login to your Cliniq Apps account (Note: you need to login on the web version, not iPad or iPhone)
- Go to the Admin->Settings -> Integrations
- Paste in your API key (CTRL+V)
- Click save
Enjoy growing your practice!